- seanPic: So excited to get my neighborhood grocery store back, reincarnated as a #WholeFoods!
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 4 – Stratford, Afternoon Tea, And Evening London Walk
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
- seanPic: Sunset shot of town hall in Middleboro, MA. #skyporn
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 2 – Driving Through English Countryside
- I checked in at US Airways on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/us-airways… 1 hour ago
- I checked in at Legal Sea Foods on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/legal-sea-… 2 hours ago
- #DateNight w @Liz1623 consists of dinner @LegalSeaFoods followed by cocktails…granted LSF is @BostonLogan & drinks are @26000 ft in 2D & 2F. 2 hours ago
- I checked in at Logan Airport Terminal B on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/logan-airp… 2 hours ago
- I'm now the Duke of US Airways Club on #Yelp! yelp.com/biz/us-airways… 2 hours ago
Tag Archives: vacation
Today was mostly spent driving south but we did make a short stop at Bowness On Windermere shortly after leaving Grasmere to get out, take a little walk, soak in the sunshine, and enjoy the beautiful town. Here are some … Continue reading
We left the airport and took the shuttle bus to the rental facility. The line at the counter was non-existent and were we’re quickly through the process. We walked outside to find our car only to realize they had upgraded … Continue reading
Not as minimal as I would have liked, but needed the blazer and 2 nice shirts for formal nights and needed my work-out cloths because I need to get my fitness back from a recent surgery. Osprey Porter 46 Camelback … Continue reading
Took this photo last year from my hotel room at sunrise when I was in San Juan Puerto Rico for vacation.
After freshening up at the hotel we made our way to the closest Metro station to buy some tickets and head down towards the Place de la Concord. We ran into our only hiccup for the trio and that was … Continue reading