- seanPic: So excited to get my neighborhood grocery store back, reincarnated as a #WholeFoods!
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 4 – Stratford, Afternoon Tea, And Evening London Walk
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
- seanPic: Sunset shot of town hall in Middleboro, MA. #skyporn
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 2 – Driving Through English Countryside
- RT @JWflyinghigh: How do you visualise increasing air traffic? Amazing time-lapse videos of air traffic at San Diego & #LHR #Airports http:… 8 hours ago
- RT @bostonmamas: Let's hang tomorrow morning! I'll be on @NECN at 8:20am talking about minimalist summer vacation planning for families. @m… 15 hours ago
- RT @CDC_DrIkeda: If storms are in your area, know the difference between a #tornado watch and warning. Learn more: go.usa.gov/0CJ 17 hours ago
- RT @milepoint: Now Booking: Star Alliance MegaDO 5! ow.ly/liaps #SMD5 18 hours ago
- At #CastleIsland when a BA 747 buzzed overhead on short final 2 BOS, I could barely see it. #LowCeiling #avgeek #ILS yfrog.com/j2k2cowj 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Travel
Today was mostly spent driving south but we did make a short stop at Bowness On Windermere shortly after leaving Grasmere to get out, take a little walk, soak in the sunshine, and enjoy the beautiful town. Here are some … Continue reading
We left the airport and took the shuttle bus to the rental facility. The line at the counter was non-existent and were we’re quickly through the process. We walked outside to find our car only to realize they had upgraded … Continue reading
Not as minimal as I would have liked, but needed the blazer and 2 nice shirts for formal nights and needed my work-out cloths because I need to get my fitness back from a recent surgery. Osprey Porter 46 Camelback … Continue reading
Took this photo last year from my hotel room at sunrise when I was in San Juan Puerto Rico for vacation.