- seanPic: So excited to get my neighborhood grocery store back, reincarnated as a #WholeFoods!
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 4 – Stratford, Afternoon Tea, And Evening London Walk
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
- seanPic: Sunset shot of town hall in Middleboro, MA. #skyporn
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 2 – Driving Through English Countryside
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: paris
After our morning visit to the Eiffel Tower, we transferred hotels to the Le Meridian Etoile. This was due to the fact that I didn’t have enough points in one single program to cover the three nights we would spend … Continue reading
After freshening up at the hotel we made our way to the closest Metro station to buy some tickets and head down towards the Place de la Concord. We ran into our only hiccup for the trio and that was … Continue reading
We arrived in downtown Paris early and went straight to the hotel to check-in and/or drop our bags off for later so we could go tour around. We walked up to the Hilton HHonors check-in and were helped right away. … Continue reading