- seanPic: So excited to get my neighborhood grocery store back, reincarnated as a #WholeFoods!
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 4 – Stratford, Afternoon Tea, And Evening London Walk
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
- seanPic: Sunset shot of town hall in Middleboro, MA. #skyporn
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 2 – Driving Through English Countryside
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: New England
It was an early morning wake up do am live shots with continuing coverage of the 2013 blizzard. My reporter and I met int the hotel lobby and headed out to the car. The snow was deep and drifted, but … Continue reading
Friday snow coverage at work. Got in to work at 10 am right as it started snowing, loaded up my gear, and headed out the door with my reporter. We stayed in Andover covering the storm for most of the … Continue reading
Wednesday morning I did my usual trip to Wachusett for a morning of skiing and boy was it BEAUTIFUL! Got out for first chair and was skiing corduroy for the first hour. It was a bit cold but well worth … Continue reading
Being new Bostonians my wife and I thought we should stay in town for the celebrations rather than spend it on my in-laws boat in Narraganset Bay (which is what we normally do). There have been many people including ABC … Continue reading
We finally made a date for my in-laws to come up from Rhode Island to visit, see our new apartment, and explore some of Boston. After they arrived and we showed them around our pad we ventured out into our … Continue reading
Yesterday was Patriots Day in Massachusetts which is also the day that the famous Boston Marathon is held. It was also a scorching hot April day, clocking in at 87 degrees at the finish line, defiantly not a good temperature … Continue reading
As many of you know by now..it is getting quite steamy up here in New England. It is our 3rd day in a row of temperatures in the high 90′s and with the heat index it feels above 100. Most … Continue reading