- seanPic: So excited to get my neighborhood grocery store back, reincarnated as a #WholeFoods!
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 4 – Stratford, Afternoon Tea, And Evening London Walk
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
- seanPic: Sunset shot of town hall in Middleboro, MA. #skyporn
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 2 – Driving Through English Countryside
- RT @JWflyinghigh: How do you visualise increasing air traffic? Amazing time-lapse videos of air traffic at San Diego & #LHR #Airports http:… 17 hours ago
- RT @bostonmamas: Let's hang tomorrow morning! I'll be on @NECN at 8:20am talking about minimalist summer vacation planning for families. @m… 1 day ago
- RT @CDC_DrIkeda: If storms are in your area, know the difference between a #tornado watch and warning. Learn more: go.usa.gov/0CJ 1 day ago
- RT @milepoint: Now Booking: Star Alliance MegaDO 5! ow.ly/liaps #SMD5 1 day ago
- At #CastleIsland when a BA 747 buzzed overhead on short final 2 BOS, I could barely see it. #LowCeiling #avgeek #ILS yfrog.com/j2k2cowj 1 day ago
Category Archives: Everyday
We got up, got ready for the day and headed down for another delicious English breakfast at the hotel restaurant. It has definitely helped having a good hearty English breakfast to start our day and keep us going. After breakfast, … Continue reading
Today was mostly spent driving south but we did make a short stop at Bowness On Windermere shortly after leaving Grasmere to get out, take a little walk, soak in the sunshine, and enjoy the beautiful town. Here are some … Continue reading
seanPic: #VanillaReload cards still available (for now) at my local CVS. Gotta get ‘em while the goings good.
As I wake up this morning to start my week, there is a nice addition to the apartment…the presence of my beautiful wife. Due to the recent blizzard that hit New England Friday and Saturday my wife (who is a … Continue reading
It was an early morning wake up do am live shots with continuing coverage of the 2013 blizzard. My reporter and I met int the hotel lobby and headed out to the car. The snow was deep and drifted, but … Continue reading