- seanPic: So excited to get my neighborhood grocery store back, reincarnated as a #WholeFoods!
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 4 – Stratford, Afternoon Tea, And Evening London Walk
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
- seanPic: Sunset shot of town hall in Middleboro, MA. #skyporn
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 2 – Driving Through English Countryside
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Author Archives: seancolahan
We got up, got ready for the day and headed down for another delicious English breakfast at the hotel restaurant. It has definitely helped having a good hearty English breakfast to start our day and keep us going. After breakfast, … Continue reading
Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
Slept great, though should have tried to go to bed earlier as I stayed up late watching television. Even so, I still felt refreshed and ready to start another day. We ate breakfast downstairs, packed up our bags, and checked … Continue reading
Today was mostly spent driving south but we did make a short stop at Bowness On Windermere shortly after leaving Grasmere to get out, take a little walk, soak in the sunshine, and enjoy the beautiful town. Here are some … Continue reading
We left the airport and took the shuttle bus to the rental facility. The line at the counter was non-existent and were we’re quickly through the process. We walked outside to find our car only to realize they had upgraded … Continue reading