Hi, I’m Sean. I’m 30, a Video Journalist at New England Cable News located in Newton, Massachusetts though I now live in Boston. I am originally from Connecticut, then Pennsylvania, followed by a few stops in New York, Salt Lake City, London, Los Angeles, and Providence. Ever since high school I have wanted to shoot films. I consider myself very fortunate to have been able to work for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City and WLNE ABC 6 News in Providence (to name a few) before getting my current job at NECN (New England Cable News). I have also shot a few documentaries and hope to make more films in the future. Along with filmmaking, I love to travel and cook with my lovely and beautiful wife, go sailing and go power- boating with my father-in-law, and I would love to learn how to fly airplanes.
- seanPic: So excited to get my neighborhood grocery store back, reincarnated as a #WholeFoods!
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 4 – Stratford, Afternoon Tea, And Evening London Walk
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
- seanPic: Sunset shot of town hall in Middleboro, MA. #skyporn
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 2 – Driving Through English Countryside
- RT @FlyerTalk: What Happens When You Don't Know Your Airport Codes... bit.ly/12QH3B3 9 hours ago
- RT @BrianKal: British Invasion at Dulles both @britishairways and @virginatlantic ready to drag race @NYCAviation @FlyerTalk http://t.co/uM… 10 hours ago
- RT @USAirways: PHL to Shannon service is back! Flights returned yesterday giving customers more ways to reach the Emerald Isle http://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- RT @crankyflier: Seems fitting the the weather at JFK sucks today - gives people more time to huddle in T3 before @Delta moves to T4 tomorr… 10 hours ago
- RT @nomadicmatt: RT @TravelMoments: RT @lonelyplanet: 10 things you can still ask for on a plane ow.ly/kNx16 on @usatodaytravel … 10 hours ago