As many of you know by now..it is getting quite steamy up here in New England. It is our 3rd day in a row of temperatures in the high 90′s and with the heat index it feels above 100. Most of the country feels this way right about now. For all of us that say how we wish we lived in Florida, well now you know, except in Florida it is hot and humid all summer long. I have not been using my air conditioner much this summer, though I put it on yesterday to cool the condo down for when I got home from work. I put it on not because of the heat, but to get rid of the humidity. I have had the windows open most of the summer and while it might have been a little warm when I went to bed, it was nothing a fan couldn’t fix. The nice part about this is that when I would go outside, I would not have the heat shock that most people do when they step from an A/C environment out into the sun. In order to not sit inside all day tomorrow I am planning to head to Gooswing Beach in Little Compton, RI with some friends for a day of fun in the sun. I think by Sunday the temperatures should drop done to a more seasonal and dare I say comfortable level. You stay cool U.S. of A!
- seanPic: So excited to get my neighborhood grocery store back, reincarnated as a #WholeFoods!
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 4 – Stratford, Afternoon Tea, And Evening London Walk
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
- seanPic: Sunset shot of town hall in Middleboro, MA. #skyporn
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 2 – Driving Through English Countryside
- “@gregwnecn: Okay I’m going to tweet Sean call him and tell him thank you for showing me this new app” Greg using Siri for the first time. 5 hours ago
- RT @FlyerTalk: What Happens When You Don't Know Your Airport Codes... bit.ly/12QH3B3 20 hours ago
- RT @BrianKal: British Invasion at Dulles both @britishairways and @virginatlantic ready to drag race @NYCAviation @FlyerTalk http://t.co/uM… 21 hours ago
- RT @USAirways: PHL to Shannon service is back! Flights returned yesterday giving customers more ways to reach the Emerald Isle http://t.co/… 22 hours ago
- RT @crankyflier: Seems fitting the the weather at JFK sucks today - gives people more time to huddle in T3 before @Delta moves to T4 tomorr… 22 hours ago