I can’t specify a single moment where I decided to move to The Hub, I think it grew organically, but I eventually came to a decision sometime in the fall of 2010 that I was going to sell my condo in Providence, Rhode Island and move to Boston. It is not like I don’t love living in Providence, I think it is a fantastic city with a lot going on, great food, on the water, it is where I first moved for my first job after college, and a lot of my friends and family live around here. I just felt that it was time to make a change in my life and now was as good a time as any to do it. There are numerous reason why I am doing this, which I will explore over the next couple of posts.
- seanPic: So excited to get my neighborhood grocery store back, reincarnated as a #WholeFoods!
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 4 – Stratford, Afternoon Tea, And Evening London Walk
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 3 – Chepstow Castle, Tinturn Abbey, And Stratford Upon Avon
- seanPic: Sunset shot of town hall in Middleboro, MA. #skyporn
- Literary England And London Trip Report: Day 2 – Driving Through English Countryside
- RT @JWflyinghigh: How do you visualise increasing air traffic? Amazing time-lapse videos of air traffic at San Diego & #LHR #Airports http:… 9 hours ago
- RT @bostonmamas: Let's hang tomorrow morning! I'll be on @NECN at 8:20am talking about minimalist summer vacation planning for families. @m… 16 hours ago
- RT @CDC_DrIkeda: If storms are in your area, know the difference between a #tornado watch and warning. Learn more: go.usa.gov/0CJ 19 hours ago
- RT @milepoint: Now Booking: Star Alliance MegaDO 5! ow.ly/liaps #SMD5 19 hours ago
- At #CastleIsland when a BA 747 buzzed overhead on short final 2 BOS, I could barely see it. #LowCeiling #avgeek #ILS yfrog.com/j2k2cowj 1 day ago